Packages for Wedding Collection & Portrait Photography.
I love to create the most natural & unobtrusive Wedding photographs for your special day, I like to record all of those natural & real moments that happen on your wedding day and to capture all of the little details that you have spent months planning to perfection by standing back and shooting as the day unfolds. Of course, most weddings require group photographs, I try to do these in a relaxed, fun manner as efficiently as I can so that you can get back to enjoying your special day.
I'm a very creative person, and am passionate about attention to detail and am always looking out for new shots or a new way to take the perfect image. I want your images to have the ‘WOW’ factor, so don’t be surprised if you see me laying on the floor or dangling out of a tree to get that perfect shot!
I'm a Devon Wedding Photographer, and cover Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and surrounding areas, however I love to travel and would be delighted to accommodate your social day at any location. Please get Get In Touch for a personalised quote.
The "The Perfectly Rustic" one
(Perfect for civil/registry office weddings or when you just want to capture the vital moments.)
- Half day
- Civil ceremonies/church shots
- Arrival at reception
- Group shots
The "Perfectly Traditional" one
(Perfect for your traditional special day & sharing on social media)
- Pre wedding consultation to discuss all your personal requirements
- Visit the venue/s with you before your big day to plan the shoot
- ALL photography including:
- Full church/wedding venue shots.
- Candid shots throughout the day, receiving line, speaches and reception.
- Full editing and post production
- A password protected gallery of your images online for 6 months after your wedding, so all your guests can view and purchase the photographs of your special day.
The "Perfectly Complete" one
(This is the perfectly full collection, which includes your whole day form getting ready to the first dance)
- As per the Perfectly Traditional Collection PLUS
- "getting Ready" at brides home/hotel
- Evening Shoot (First dance, natural photographs of your guests/evening guests and almost certainly "embarrassing" uncle/auntie shots)
- Memory stick & presentation box
- Wedding Album
- Additional memory stick & presentation box set
- Mounting board (A large photo mount for all your guests to sign)
- Evening shoot (after cake cut) up to 2 hours
- Creative editing (Black & White, blemish removal, colour picking)
- Canvas, fridge magnets, etc
- Additional prints/digital images.
- Gift vouchers for wedding gifts or thank you presents.
A photoshoot for your family, a new born child, or the children reaching a milestone is one of the most amazing things to capture...and keep forever. I am fully mobile so whether you want a studio set up in the comfort of your own home or a special location by the sea, its completely up to you. Portrait photography is also perfect for commercial use for company websites to showcase your office, staff or even product, as well as updating your own personal portfolio.
Basic Shoot £125
1 hour of posed or location photography, ideal for profile pictures, office websites
or just a little bit of family fun, also makes an amazing gift! Includes full editing.
Full Shoot £275
Over 2 hours of full location, or home studio (full studio available on request) Perfect
for family portraits, new born/child or portfolio work. Includes full post production editing.